Armin is a management consultant with over 20 years of experience gained mainly in EY, KPMG and PwC focusing on retail and commercial banking. He works with his clients on their strategic, operational, regulatory or technology challenges. Armin has in-depth expertise in the retail banking sector in the UK, Europe and Africa including
- Lending and mortgages
- Mobile banking
- Commercial banking
- Collections and Recoveries
Armin has skills in the majority of core consulting capabilities such as digital transformation, regulations, customer experience and operational efficiency. Successfully delivered multi-disciplinary, cross-border transformation programmes. Developed thought leadership such as “The future of banking” and “Unleashing the value of Open Banking".
Armin is passionate about helping his clients. Like a doctor helps their patients. From diagnostic, routine treatments, health plans, emergency operations and intensive care.
What clients say about Armin:
- "Armin's deep knowledge of the financial services sector was crucial to the success of our digital change programme"
- "Focuses on the business and commercial challenges in a digital context"
- "Armin understands the organisational and cultural change impact of digital change"
- "A real facilitator whose focus is client success"